- Must have hands on design, development end to end workflow experience in MS Dynamics CRM365 and earlier versions
- Experience in writing Plugins and registering it
- Experience with an automated requirements management tool Experience in SSIS & SSRS / SharePoint Knowledge / Expertise in Visual Studio or Team Foundation Server Knowledge
- Expertise in Portal Development Knowledge / Expertise with ALM Knowledge/experience in doing all the code changes and exposing methods for Java team for web service access in WCF.
- Experience in working with Scrum and Agile methodologies is required.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in Agile environment, understand the requirements clearly, collaborate with other team members effectively and develop and deliver the assigned modules as per agreed timelines Good client facing skills
Job Type: Full Time